Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Twelve friends A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I , J, K and L, who, after being successful in their respective professions, decided to have a get-together ailer ‘a long time. They all decided to meet in Delhi for their reunion. Since they all were coming from different places, they decided to reach their nearest airports at three different locations -Mumbai, Bangalore and Kolkata -from where they would be reaching Delhi. Exactly four of them were reaching the same airport. Four of the twelve are Doctors, four are Engineers and four are Pilots. It IS also known that:
- A 15 not a Doctor and will not arrive at Mumbai airport.
- B 18 an Engineer and F is a Pilot .
- Either C or G will arrive where P will be reaching.
- K 15 an Engineer who will be meeting D. The place is not Kolkata.
- H is a Doctor who will reach Mumbai airport.
- J is an Engineer and I is a Doctor and both of them will reach Kolkata. ‘ ‘ ‘
- L is a Pilot and both L and F will arrive at Bangalore
- G will reach Mumbai and C will reach Bangalore.
- The number of engineers who arrive at Mwnbai airport is two.
- B will reach Bangalore. .
- G is not a Doctor but has the same profession as F
- The number of doctors who arrive at Kolkata is two but that person is not D.
- Who among the following is a doctor and will arrive at Bangalore airport? .
1)E 2)A. 3)C . 4)G. 5) None ofthese
- Who are the two engineers who arrive at Mumbai airport? 1)K and D 2)K and G, 3)K and B 4) Can’ t be determined ‘ 5) None of these
- What is the correct profession destination combination for E? ‘ ” 1)Doctor -Bangalore 2) Pilot- Mumbai 3) Pilot-Kolkata 4) Doctor-Kolkata 5)None of these
- What is the profession of D? 1)Pilot. 2) Engineer 3)Doctor 4) Can’ the dctermmed 5) None of these
- K reaches at which of the following airports? 1)Mumbai. 2) Kolkata. 3) Bangalore. 4) can’t be determined. 5) None of these
Direction (Q6-10): each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer
1)if the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question
2)If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement l alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
3) if the data either in statement I alone or in statement ll alone are sufficient to answer the question.
4) if the data in both statement I and H together are not sufficient to answer the question.
5) if the data in both statement 1 and 11 together are necessary to answer the question.
Q6)How is Q related to R?
I. Q is the son of R’s grandfather A, who has two children.
II. P, the sister of R, is mother of Q’s son D.
Q7)What is the position of W from the left end in a row of students?
I. X is 17 th from the left end.
II. There are 30 students to the right of W and there are 15 students between W and X.
Q8)Six persons P1, P2, P3, P 4, P5 and P6 are sitting around a circle, facing the centre. What is the position of P3with respect to P2 ? ‘
l. P1 sits second to the right of P3. Only one person silts betweenP1and P5. P2 is an immediate neighbour of P3.’
II. Only two persons sit between P3 and P4. P4 is an immediate neighbour of both P5 and P1. P2 is not an immediate neighbour of P5′
Q9)Among six persons, P, Q, R, S, T and U who is the second tallest?
l. P is shorter than only two persons and S is taller than only T.
II. R is taller than only two persons. S is taller than R but shorter than Q. U is the tallest.
Q10)Among five cities A, B, C, D and E, A is in which direction with respect to B?
l. A is to the west of C, which is to the south of E. B is to the east of E.
II. D is to the north of B and to the southwest of C. which is to the west of A.